Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Announcing My New Blog about Music, Education and a Musical Podcast from Radio Lab


Hello,
This is my initial post for my new blog experience!
If you know me, you know how important my teaching is to me and how much time I spend making, listening to and reading about music and education.
This podcast from Radiolab has been on my mind since I listened last week. It's called Musical Language. I've studied music for most of my life, and over the past couple of years I've been studying Spanish. Both experiences have informed each other in ways that have been very exciting. So it's great to hear some other people making comparisons between music and spoken language. It's quite validating. I can't recommend listening to it highly enough.
OK! First post done. Onward!

No comments: