Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

"Wilson Wants it All", Maria's Birthday, various teachin', etc.

I just got home from Maria's birthday party. She had it in the basement of the Chopin Theater after the House Theater performance of Wilson Wants it All, which is great! It closes next week. Go see it!

Yes, so then Maria had her birthday party. Miki played for a while and then another gentleman played and then the picking session began. It was really fun. Mike Alberts on guitar, Hillary on fiddle, Darrell on piano, Mark (Lou) on mandolin (and Judy played some mandolin also), Maria on fiddle and I played banjo. This Land was Your Land was the highlight for me. So many people sang! Great food. Great friends. Great music. Great show. I am so lucky.

More Old Joe Clark, This Land is Your Land and My Dog Treed a Rabbit in my classes, today. Super fun. My Saturday Kids Guitar 2 really want it. I love teaching, but that is a particularly strong group of students.

No comments: